MSc (2006, University of Amsterdam) - Computer science with a specialization in software engineering.
Dutch (native), English
Android, iOS & Android (Corona / Cordova), HTML5, HbbTV, SmartTV
C, C++, C#, Java
MS Access, MSSQL, MySQL
Content and presentation
CSS, SASS, HTML
Mac OS X, Linux, Windows
GIT (git flow, GitHub/Bitbucket)
Lead architect - People's Playground
- NPO: “NPO Uitzending Gemist”. Designed and implemented the on-demand video playback connected TV app for the national public broadcasting company.
- Telegraaf Media Group: Telegraaf SmartTV app.
- AirPlus: role playing game for Sales training on iPad
- Hillson: Blackberry app for RFID scanning
- Canal Company: www.canal.nl
Business owner - jeroencarolus.nl
- City of Utrecht; CRM system to support getting back to work initiatives
- MLP; Improving data integrity of a provisioning and administration system; financial industry
- Maakum; Development and maintenance on a “make your own website” system
- Artis; “weigh yourself on a planet” for a zoo's planetarium
- Panorama + KNBB; Panorama pool cup
- VU; Africulture; a development economics simulation game
- Master Thesis
“Alpha-beta with sibling prediction pruning in chess”.
Associated app has 400K downloads and 4.1 / 5 rating (jwtc.nl)
- Tutoring math and physics (HAVO/VWO)
- Development director - Lyzia B.V. Lead architect and developer streaming services system. IO, DRM
- Senior developer - Biomedia Amsterdam
- Content Management System “WonderBOX”
- Dynamic website design and implementation
- Developer - Strawberries NMP
- Designed and implementation of a MS Access database including GUI for a casting-bureau